Open an account
You may open an account by the following ways:：
- Visit our office in person, address: Suites 8202B - 8203A, Level 82, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon
- Download an Account Opening Form from our Company website
Points to note
Please visit our office in person with the documents listed below:
- Account Opening Form
- Copy of Hong Kong Permanent Identify card / Passport
Proof of residential address within the latest 3 months, such as utility bill, bank statement
FATCA and CRS Self-Certification Form
- Standing Authority (Margin Account only)
Reminder: Please read the relevant Customer Agreement and Risk Disclosure statement before opening any Trading Account.
Mainland, Overseas / Non face-to-face Customers
You may open an account by post. Please submit the above-listed documents to the below address: Suites 8202B - 8203A, Level 82, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon
Moreover, please follow the steps below to verify your identity：
A crossed personal cheque with an amount of not less than HKD $10,000 as a trading deposit sent by post.
The cheque must be：
- Made payable to the name of Sinostar Securities Limited
- drawn by a licensed bank in Hong Kong;
- and exactly matched pre-printed name and signature of the customer with the account opening form.
- All account opening documents must be delivered to us and verified by certified professional persons (such as a practicing lawyer, certified public accountant, a branch manager of a local licensed bank, notary public) or authenticated by our licensed person.
- Mainland customers may visit our company to proceed verification by our designated lawyers. For details, please contact our Customer Service and Retail Business Unit.
List of Account Opening Documents
Details in the above account opening documents may be subject to any alteration without further notice.